- 15 Orthodox Christians from 5 parishes joined in the 3 day SPFL summit
- 2 liturgies, vespers, and a memorial service followed
- Activities included shooting range, ice cream, bbqs, unlimited coffee and cappuccino, swimming, local sites and Raystown lake overlook
- Service included the cleaning of the Church of St. Peter and St. Paul
- Summit "action tank" outcomes were as follows pending blessings from the Archbishop:
- SPFL identified and successfully organized a campsite tour of a "potential site for any future Church Camp or Retreat related needs.
- SPFL's next trip will take place May 18th through May 25th at the Church of St. John of Kronstadt in Flagler Beach, Florida.
- SPFL identified the "top synodal activities" around the country and will post them as a calendar on the SPFL page.
- SPFL created the 1st draft of a "ONLINE ORTHODOX RESOURCE DIRECTORY" that will be featured on the SPFL page and widely distributed.
- SPFL is drafing a "CHURCH LIFE CENTERED" Directory of professional services that parishes would find useful.
- SPFL has created a "letter of recommendations" and is creating a Google drive for access for all future Youth Conference activity organizing
With Love In Christ,
Demetri and SPFL